Be Honest (#2)

Yesterday, I asked people to be honest and post where they keep those dried up pens that don't write, but for whatever reason, they just can't seen to get rid of. Today, I have a new question.

On a keyring at home in my bedside table are keys. I have no idea what they open, but I'm afraid to let go of them because one day I might come across something locked that they open.

I can't be the only one who does this. Where are your "no clue" keys?

geminilove

Asked by geminilove at 4:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Mine are next to the sink in the kitchen. I only have 3 keys I needs so I just have to eventually toss em all! lol I just always forget to do so.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I don't know, I've lost them... Along with most of the ones I know what to do with!
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 4:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• in a drawer that I never get into
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i have two on my ring that i do not know what they go to
    that is pretty bad
    carry them around every day though
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• LOL in my key holder. I have like 4 keys and I dont know where they go to.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• They're in the junk drawer.
    I suppose if I dug deep enough in that drawer, I may actually come across something one of the keys opens.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 4:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I have a small junk drawer. Things like that, though, end up in my DH's enormous tool box(es) in the garage
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• my jewelry box. i have an old jewelry box in my attic with at least 10 keys!
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 5:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Until recently .... on the keyring I carry... But I wised up and threw them away. Sort of a fresh start thing at New Years ~ Now the only key I carry is my ignition key
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 5:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• DD uses them as the keys to her little tykes car. If I ever figure out what they go to, they will be in her toy box.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2011