Do you think this is funny? adult content

I'm sorry but I have to share this with you but my dh and I just came back from our daily walk and before we left he said something about wanting to take a dump...lol but it was one of those you feel like you got to go but nothing comes out (sorry TMI) well we left and I'd say 1hr. Into the walk he says I think I might need to go I said ok let's make this our last mile and go home ( we live close by) anyway as I am driving home he's telling me his shit is right at his sphincter he is turtlenecking at this time...lol I drive down the neighborhood not our neighborhood and there are atleast 3 cars in a row parked on the street as I am approaching down this SUV DECIDES to back out of it's driveway and me and my dh are talking when all of a sudden I DECIDE to stop to let this SUV get through...lol I completely forgot my dh had to go to the RR...lol Hes like I don't believe this shit you know I have to take a shit and you are letting this SUV go through I started laughing for that moment I honestly forgot even though we were just talking about it. My mind just went blank...lol after that I hurried home and he ran into the house...while I stayed outside laughing... You just had to be here it was HILARIOUS!!!!
Either way he said he was gonna get back at me...lol Oh but I love him so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I find nothing funny about shit, sorry.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• gross
    then funny
    then feelingi need to "turtlneck"
    lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Ummmm, I don't know about the story, I am sure it was one of those "had to be there" things. But I do find it funny that you drive somewhere to walk.
    Anonymous

• I bet you wouldn't feel it was funny if it had been you who had to go!

Answer by older at 5:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• we call it prariedogging it!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• made me laugh
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I thought it was funny, Usually it is me that needs to tinkle.
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 5:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• its hilarious

gou18

Answer by gou18 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011