Early Pregnancy Tests?????

Does anyone know how accurate early Pregnancy tests are I know what it says on the box just wanted some real imput!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• www.peeonastick.com will tell you EVERYTHING you could ever want to know about pregnancy tests. The early one just detect a lower level of the hormone than other ones. I still didn't test positive until I was 2 weeks late because I don't let off very many of the hormones the test looks for. I must have read every single letter on that website while I was waiting!
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 9:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• They are usually accurate... Well at least for me they have always been right... Im sure it's possible that they have failed before.. As far as early pregnancies tests...With my last pregnancy test I tested positive the day I was supposed to get my period.. Right now Im currently waiting for my period or not.. My period is due tomorrow and I tested today and it was negative... But Im hoping I am and maybe it's just too early to tell.. I have all the symptoms.. I hope this helps..
    Barbara144

Answer by Barbara144 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2008