Help my baby keep getting sick and I don't know why

the last few days she has been throwing up every single time she unless I give her some cereal in her bottle. I don't like doing this but I want to know she is getting something in belly to nurish her. its mostly clear but sometimes it is formula. Today I made her a normal 6 oz bottle and before she had 4 oz in her she was getting sick then after she wouldn't take the rest. she is also fussy and is not sleeping through the night anymore and rarely naps for more then 10 mins at a time. Any thoughts on why she is all the sudden getting sick?

newchapternlife

Asked by newchapternlife at 5:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'd take her to the doctors. It's probably just a stomach bug but it's always better to be safe than sorry at that age.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 6:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Possibly the stomach bug that is going around has gotten her too. I would be talking with the doc for a LO that is under the age of one if it has persisted for more then 24 hours.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 5:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Did you recently change formulas? My son had to have sensitive formula because he couldn't poop if he used the normal one. Maybe she can't handle the formula she is on. I would talk to your doctor to see if he/she can recommend what one to try next??
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2011