If you found your husband at work at night and only him and another woman... adult content

were there on New Years Day. He tells you that she just came in to catch up with some work and that she was not going to get paid for the day although she was there. You get there and there she is across the room with her coat on and her hat and lots of makeup. Blonde and thin what would you think? Would you call her at work and question her to see if she was messing with your husband? I questioned my husband and he says that he thinks she is ugly and not his type and that he is not cheating on me with her. What would you believe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldn't think twice about it, though me and my husband have a very open trusting relationship
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Well do you have anything else to be suspicious about? Just because he was around a woman doesn't mean he as cheating.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i wouldn't believe him...wtf that's weird.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 5:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• oh boy! well, do you trust your husband? what is your relationship with him like?
    if the shoe fits...
    :(
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 5:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• coat, hat, thin and lots of makeup doesnt mean anything. If this is the only thing that leads you to believe your hubby is cheating then forget about it. There is NO way I would call her at work. It will make you look crazy jealous. If you see other signs then maybe dig deeper but if all you have as evidence is what you pointed out then you need to let it go!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i do not know what to believe because i am not you and do not know your husband
    what do you believe??
    is it unusual that he was at work on New Years day?

my past ex, i would not believe because he was not honest about other things
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:25 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• the more I think about it, I can't think of one time my SO went into work and did not get paid for it willingly, he doesn't even like his job calling him off the clock. I couldn't see it happening so if suspicious behavior like that arose, I'd be getting to the bottom of it.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 5:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Honest truth.... And I say this as a woman who's husband did cheat with a coworker.

I would believe my own eyes and my own ears. I would believe what I saw, what I heard and I would start looking into things myself without his knowledge. I would start paying some serious attention to cell phone bills/internet activity/work hours matching up with his pay stub...etc..

She wouldn't mean jack to me, she wouldn't be my problem, or the answer to my problem. My husband would be my problem and the answer to it (the final answers to this issue would break down to him and me. she would have no part in that). He would be the only one responsible for cheating on me IF that is what was going on.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• When my husband was working at Burger King when we first got married, he was usually there alone with a girl/woman after they closed at night. I was pregnant and hormonal and thought the worst, of course, but looking back I see how dumb I was to let my hormones make me that crazy. He despised the chick, but she was this HUGE flirt with everyone. Personally, unless I found lipstick on the collar or the smell of perfume or something, I wouldn't think anything of it. Men and women can be alone together without getting frisky.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Give him the benefit of the doubt. It's not like she was sitting in his lap :)
    ceemuhreeashbee

Answer by ceemuhreeashbee at 4:35 PM on Feb. 6, 2011