Does it annoy you?

Does it annoy you when you ask a question, like "What's your favorite brand for jeans?" or "What kind of cheap lotion is good?" and you get answers that totally aren't relevant or are the total opposite of what you asked for? Like, "I don't wear jeans," or "(Insert brand name here) is great and it's only $30 for a 6 ounce bottle!"

Sometimes it annoys the crap out of me when I either get those answers on my questions or see them because it's not what the the OP was asking about, so what was the point in even answering? Most of the time, when I'm not PMSing lol, I just ignore it, though.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 5:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in About CafeMom

• they answer to get points. lol.
    somethings annoy me, like when I post a question in 'just for fun' section and someone posts a nasty comment like who cares. why? just dont post anything if you dont care. right?
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 5:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• LOL yes, I get those from time to time and I think "what?" then just by pass it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Because they want their three points.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• for some reason when I read this I thought of that commercial for pajama jeans lol

Yeah I know what you mean OP.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I see that alot but I think it's just to answer for points because frankly sometimes there isn't that many good questions to answer some days
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I like american cheese.... Sorry couldnt resist :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 5:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I like pizza.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 8:59 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Sorry, had to...lol. Answer to your question. I normally get my questions answered.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 9:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Never happened to me, but I guess I'd just think how strange is that, then move on.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 6:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2011