Twighlight saga...

Who has read the twighlight saga? Seen the movies. Are you a "twighlighter". If not what do you tink of them?

MamaWolf1981

Asked by MamaWolf1981 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The movies pale in comparison to the books, which actually aren't that good, but in the same way are ridiculously addictive. I hate that I like them sort of relationship...
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 5:27 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I haven't read the books but i've seen the 1st movie. I dunno... to me.. Vampires shouldn't "shimmer" in sunlight. They should burst into flames and turn to ash!
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 5:28 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Books are MUCH better. I jsut got started on them because I thought I wouldnt like them since they involve vampires and arent "real" life. I am sucked into the books, halfway thru the second one now. I have only seen the 1st movie since i'm waiting until I finish the books to watch the movies.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• The books are addictive. Not extremely well-written at all, but something about them drew me in, and I couldn't stop until I'd read all of them, which happened in a matter of days. The movies...not so much. I think they're horrible; bad acting, bad directing, the whole nine yards. But that's just me.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Read and saw only the first one. I was not impressed, especially given that I've seen much better (and more fully dimensionalized) stories from lesser-popular authors. It read to me like fanfic, bad fanfic. I also just don't like the idea of idealizing a potentially (if not outright) abusive and controlling relationship.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i think the books are better then the movies,but the movies are pretty good,did not really care for the last twilight that came out,
    karma1432

Answer by karma1432 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I love the books and for my tween and teens if was great because they love them too. We have also gone to all the movie premieres and had an awesome time. Not because of the movies themselves (New Moon was painful to watch) but because its fun to go there with friends, dress up, stand in line and all that. I really cant wait until Breaking Dawn part 1 because we already have 21 little cheerleaders, their moms, some brothers etc all going together.

Answer by gemgem at 5:45 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• the books are better-but each movie is a bit beter than the one before. I hate the way they make them sparkle in the films though- seemed better in my head...but then I like Anne Rice vampires ;)

I do think the relationship is kinda sad-you know the whole OMG if you aren't around I will jsut die kinda thing...bleh
    but still- it's entertainging : )
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• *entertaining
    charlotsomtimes

• It's Twilight..and I own all the books and the movies (that are out so far). I am an obsessed and addicted TwiMom, and proud of it! The books are better, but I love them and the movies equally.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2011