Rants and Raves for Today

What is your rant or rave for today?! For me its that I got taken off from work on Monday due to toxemia but BEGGED to keep working at least one day a week as a substitute teacher to keep some money of my own coming in. Well, I wasted my ONE DAY out of the house on the world's most obnoxious group of 4th graders today! I was on my feet all day chasing these unruly children down and now my ankles are more like cankles. EGH!!!

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Being told that I shouldn't baby talk my 2month old son, by some old man, saying that he won't learn how to talk properly. My parents did that to me, and I leanred everything early, plus have an extensive vocabulary. My only issue is the spelling of some words. But the rant is, He's old, and his kids are older than me, if he has kids, but telling me not to baby talk, when its my son, not his, annoys the hell out of me.
    Momma_Neko

Answer by Momma_Neko at 12:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Sorry kabbot01! Mine is that I had this dream that my sandals were the most sought-after sandals in Hollywood. I woke up and decided to wear them today and my dog had chewed them all up this morning aaaargghhh!!!! I'm glad it was only a dream though - those sandals are not that hot.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 9:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Not one of my kids chooses to spend time with me over their dads. I wanted my 2 oldest to stay home and they had to go to dads. The baby only wants daddy when he gets home. *sigh*.... they take me for granted!

Not really a rant, more like feeling sorry for myself.

Rave::::: My baby finally learned all the parts on the face today and how to say "Moo".... ok, he says "Doo", but its what a cow says! :)
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• mine is that i am sick and have my algebra final tomorrow and my nurse aide final on friday. blech i hate stupid cold a** weather. oh and i totally forgot to do my homework last night for my online class.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 10:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i am so tired of these nasty looking pictures in people profile it looks like they are a wanting to get laid
    angel2lilmen

Answer by angel2lilmen at 10:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• lets see I went and bought a wireless internet router and it will not connect with my p3 after 3 hours I gave up but the plus is my I touch works now lol I guess I have to call their tech support errr....lol

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 11:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• My rant for the day is the fact that I was crazy enough at 40 to have boys that are 13 months apart...they are now 2 and 3...there is nowhere I can go to find peace.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:43 AM on Nov. 13, 2008