have you seen that show Wipeout????

i love it... i want to go on that show with my husband and do couples... i think it would be just so much fun... that is something i want to say i did in my life.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 5:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yes! I love it laughing at their failure and cheering them on at the end for success!
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I think it is outrageous. I can not imagine why anyone would take such a beating for the little bit of money. The show must have them sign off big time. Because they must get hurt and it would seem the show would be liabel.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• We are HUGE fans here! We've watched it since day one. My DD and her family love it too! My 8 yo granddaughter loves the big red balls and the people trying to jump across them. The show is absolutely hilarious!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 5:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My kids love it. It is something that we can watch as a family and enjoy.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• lol. my son loves that show, so yes, we watch it.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 10:22 AM on Jan. 15, 2011