need advice

so my ex and his friend is tryin to fight my bf who is also my babydaddy and im tryin to get them not to fight and its not working. ughh and i feel like its all my fault cuz it all started cuz my ex text me and said really mean thing so my bf stood up for me and it just got crazy what do i do????

ambie1992

Asked by ambie1992 at 5:43 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Stop talking to your ex.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:43 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• and get friends who are more mature.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 5:44 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i did stop talkin to him and its his friends not mine
    ambie1992

Comment by ambie1992 (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Tell them to grow up and act like responsible adults rather than little boys throwing temper tantrums. In the civilized world, AKA - adult world, people don't resolve matters by physically attacking one another and if one does, cops are usually called.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 5:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• You are a parent. You have to grow up. So does your baby's daddy.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:52 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I think it's great and a natural thing for a bf to stick up for you. It actually shows he cares. I think I would not allow what your ex says to you bother you but feel good about the fact that your bf is standing up for you.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:52 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• like my ex said things that he deserves to get beat up for but hes alot bigger then my bf so im scared
    ambie1992

Comment by ambie1992 (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Again, no one has a right to lay a hand on anyone. If you are that scared get a restraining order on your EX and if he or is childish friends ever even TRY to lay a hand on your BF, call the cops.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Call the cops, file a restraining order. Protect yourself.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Sounds like a bunch of highschool bs! I think everyone involved needs to grow up including yourself and focus on raising your child without the unnecessary bull. And why are these people even involved in your life? Ignore the situation and dont feed it! IF it doesnt go away then YES get authorities involved. But some people thrive off of drama it makes them feel important, dont be one of those people.
    simonsmama2022

Answer by simonsmama2022 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2011