Would You rather be creamated or buried?

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in

• I want to be buried I am not big on the idea on having my body set on fire
    newchapternlife

Answer by newchapternlife at 5:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Cremated, I see no point in being buried. The bugs just feast off of you and it takes up a lot of from. Soon we'll have no more places to put dead bodies.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• When I was younger I was all for cremation. Then I married DH. His father was a Holocaust survivor. He was discussing the same matter with his sister. He said that Hitler didn't give their parents, aunts, uncles and cousins a choice, he just had them burned.

Buried.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• cremated
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 6:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Buried yes I know bugs eat you but I have this fear of being burnt like I am in Hell
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• creamted... i dont want my children to feel obligated to visit a grave yard or put flowers on a grave. I rather them live their lives and if they feel a need to commune with me to do so some where happy. Besides... seems like a waste of perfectly good land. I rather have a park bench than a grave stone.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 6:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Cremated..I don't care if I'm dead, I don't want to lay there in a box, rotting and getting skull-f'ed by worms. lmao. Plus my Husband and I want Our ashes mixed Together..how perfect is that?! =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 6:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• cremated. I get the heebie Jeebies over the maggot factor, and I think it's a horrible waste of space and land to bury people.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Buried. I am so scared of fire. I mean, I know that I will be dead, but I don't like the idea.
    elliecooper

Answer by elliecooper at 6:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I want to be cremated and then buried on top of my husband. Has anyone ever heard of that before?
    mimiwendy

Answer by mimiwendy at 7:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

Next question in
WYR, bacon or sausage?