baby favorite sides?

im 16 weeks and now i really feel the movement almost everytime the baby rolls or kicks but it seems like the baby is liking my right side and only the right side. my son did too he only ever moved on that side the whole pregnancy. is that normal ? i just found it weird/

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My girl's favorite side is my right, right up near my ribs but not quite on them. It's so friggin annoying, it hurts : / But I love it, haha!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Completely normal. It was like my daughter didn't believe the left size of my uterus existed...now this baby only wants to be on the left and pretends the right side doesn't exist.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• lol i was just wondering lol im hoping that this baby doesnt find my rib lol lmy son did and as odd as this sounds ittickled lol id get looked at weird cause id start laughing for no reason lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yeah Brookes favorite part of my belly is the lower right part of my belly :) She is ALWAYS there and still is and i honestly think majority of her will stay in that corner lol.

its funny, you can always tell shes there my belly is constantly lop-sided.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• lol im hopeing i dont get lop sided lol wasnt last time but who knows lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• yeah my girl stays on my right side as well. im 32 wks and she'll like stick her head out as far as she can, it's so crazy! She's only been on the left side like twice, ever. and that was because i pushed her out of my ribs on my right side
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2008