Taking a stand and saying NO!

As many of you know we have had a difficult week with putting our dog down. The person I called to watch the littleones while we attempted to take our older one to do this stood us up and then showed up to the vet and watched the kids in the car then wanted to come over...then prommised to bring her son over to help cheer my son up and never showed or called . Tonight her son called himself to see if I would babysit him!!! UHHHH NO!
I am so frustrated... I need a break from this drama!!!! and I am NOT being used when you cant see to help me out on one of the roughest nights of my kids life and be on TIME
okay so this is a big vent

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 6:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Is this person supposed to be a friend? If so sounds like one of mine. She only comes around when she needs you and is never really there for you when your in need. Be more dominate and in control of the relationship and make it work for YOU or just have nothing to do with her. She seems like someone who if they dont benefit from something then they are a no show. And soory about your dog.
    simonsmama2022

Answer by simonsmama2022 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Good for you!
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 6:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Oh and I had to put my dog down December 13th so you have my heartfelt sympahy.
    onethentwins

• I'd stick with the no.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Just say NO!!!!

Answer by louise2 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• you all make me smile! Thanks! @onethantwins---sorry for the lossof your pet too!
    rebeccadac

Comment by rebeccadac (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• @simonsmama2022... you hit the nail on the head!
    rebeccadac

Comment by rebeccadac (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Its funny because you know how i said i have the SAME kind of "friend" well i havent heard from her in 2 mos and she called me this morning asking me what we were doing tonight i said nothing and she said wanna babysit? ugggg!!!! only when SHE needs something! but of course i said yes because my son and hers play well and i am doing it for him not her! At this point i feel like saying "just give me your son and be gone!"
    simonsmama2022

Answer by simonsmama2022 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2011