what's all this zodiac sign fuss about?

best I can tell, there is no actual change, it started with a quote in a article where another possible sign was mentioned. Even the guy that said it claims that he never meant to imply a change.

sounds like when I posted a question on a fertility doctors site. wondering if she knew what the chances of increase are for a woman's tubal ligation to fail after starting acupuncture.
I'd been warned that this happens from time to time.
Next thing I know, it'll all over the internet, women claiming that they can get acupuncture to reverse their tubal ligation rather than surgery.
not what I said at all. my post would come up on google, so I think people just say that and assumed.

so, anyone know why people are taking this all so literally?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• and the world is going to end next year to lol.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Mass hysteria

Anonymous

• I think its just a bunch of nuts trying to scare people, i for one am sticking to the old charts.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i found out from a friend on facebook, who sent me a link...mentioned it on here. not that i actually go by those anyway. i just like to read them for fun while waiting in the checkout line
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• scorpio for life !!!
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2011