Have you heard these RUSH LIMBAUGH QUOTES?

RUSH LIMBAUGH QUOTES

“Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind Nelson Mandela — who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same thing.

”Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

“The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.”

[To an African American female caller]: “Take that bone out of your nose and call me back“I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.”

http://newsone.com/nation/casey-gane-mccalla/top-10-racist-limbaugh-quotes/

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 6:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• We are a free country emily even when you find offence or don't agree ..nobody ever told us we had a right to never be offended.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• So... A shock jock made inflammatory comments!

NO!!! REALLY???? I'm utterly appalled! What's that Biden said about 7-11? And that Harry Reid is a real gem, you know?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Freedom of Speech... Should we play tit for tat and post quotes from Ed Schultz, Keith Olbermann, Chris Mathews, Jim Clyburn, Joe Biden, etc......
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• That would be great but, it is in a nurses station with monitors that have to be observed at all times. I think my boss would be pissed if I got out of my seat when I am monitoring heart monitors.

Then is sounds like you have a workplace grievence on your hands.... Which, in REALITY, it has nothing to do with Rush... It has to do with your chosen place of employment

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I'm not trying to defend Rush, but stuff like this is very easy to distort when it's out of context. I wouldn't take it simply at face value, and that goes for controversial quotes from anyone.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• heck we could go on with Alan Grayson, Rev. Jeremiah Wright (SOMEbody listened to him for 20 years, afterall); Bill Ayers; Al Franken; Al Sharpton???
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Agree with grly and vice
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Those never count lovin you know that LOL
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I have heard him say two of theses with my own ears. You can even youtube it. I also don't think anyone should say such inflammatory things no matter what race, religion, or political background,

Yes, I'm sure it's on youtube and I'm also sure it's ALL taken out of context. Yes, he does say stuff like this, and it's usually to make a point and taken IN context you would understand it. Do I agree with everything he says...no, but it's never as bad as it's made out to be.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 7:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• That means People actually believe in that bull S****T

You said you actually heard Rush, say some of this crap... That would mean you listened to him,right?  Or did you just rely on soundbites from YOUtube?  If you actually listened to hime, you were giving the radio station ratings and paying his salary.... DID you believe him? Not everyone who listens/reads/studies to shocking speech believes it? Does Obama believe in Rev Wright? Bill Ayers?  Of course if you read Obama's Books~ one could argue he Does/DID agree with some aspects... But that's for another argument.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2011