Just a stupid whore.

I was married to a man for 5 years, we had 2 kids. He was abusive, controlling, and cheated on me all the time.... I planned on leaving but, I wanted to save money and find a good job before I did ( I was a stay at home mom ) ...

Then, last March, he drank and drove and he died in a bad car accident ( and almost killed a young pregnant woman and a 6 year old in the other car) .

My kids and I have moved on ... it honestly didnt affect them much, because they are so young, and they rarely saw him ( he would leave when they woke up, and they would be asleep when he got home) , and when they did see him, all they knew about him was that he was always mad and screamed all the time... and now we have a nice life, we have a nice safe house, I get to spend real time with them ( instead of having to amke sure the floors are scrubbed so I wouldnt "get in trouble") , and we are all just very happy .

Anyways... I did get a large insurance payment, and now his "girlfriend" is tring to take me to court because she thinks she is entitled to it...

I was his wife ,the mother of his children, I am the one that had to deal with him, I am the one that had to deal with the funeral all by myself ... She is ONE of the whores that he was sleeping with , and she thinks that makes her special....

It just makes me sooo mad !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• The nerve of some women! don't worry she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Answer by older at 6:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Wow, nice girlfriend lol. Honestly, if you were still married to him at the time, I wouldn't even worry about her being able to touch that money. She's not entitled to a penny of that money. The court might just laugh at her if that makes you feel any better :)
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• By law she will not be entitled to any of the $$$. Hope you and your kids are happy that some of the stress is gone.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Well, on the bright side, she will be wasting money on an attorney........

I hope it passes quickly....
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 6:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Wow, she's got A LOT of nerve! Ignore her, she can't do anything. Concentrate on healing yourself and loving your children. Be happy :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 6:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Ug, that must be SO frustrating! I'm sorry you have to deal with this. I'm guessing your name was listed on the policy? At least you have a whole lot more legal rights than she does!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Ughhh...*hugs mama*

Block her out. Seriously.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• man some people have no morals....WOW props too you for putting up with so much and congrats on being free....i don't see how she can legally get anything you have his kids and you guys were married!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• If you are the Beneficiary of the life insurance. She probably will not get any of it.

Answer by louise2 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• why does she think she's entitled? was she living with him or something?

you are the mother of his children if nothing else. just ignore her.
    I heard of a case kind of like this-
    woman was divorced from her husband for years, he kid money from her, a big mess of stuff.

one day he unexpectedly died.

Guess who hadn't bothered changing the beneficiary on his 401K?
    she got a bundle of that 'hidden money' in the end.
    Anonymous