WHAT IS YOUR CHILD(S) NAMES? & WHAT OTHER NAMES WERE YOU CONSIDERING? :)

I HAVE A 3 YEAR OLD.
HER NAME IS : ZOEY MARIAH JONES.

HER NAME WAS GOING TO BE : BRIELLE NEVAEH
I CHANGED IT BECAUSE I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MOVING TO FLORIDA WITH MY MOM & MY SISTERS NAME (WHO LIVES IN FL) IS BRIANNA. SO, I CHANGED IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT THEM BOTH TO BE BRI.

& FOR A BOY NAME WE HAD : KYELAN JOSIAH.

WHAT ABOUT YOU ?

ZoeyMariah.

Asked by ZoeyMariah. at 6:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Baby Names

• My DD's name is Tulsi, i was thinking about Elise, but went with Tulsi.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My daughter's name is Ella I wanted to name her Laney but my husband at the time didn't approve :)
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 7:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Angelica, Nicholas, and Lola.

No other names considered, besides Fernando for my ds, but I liked Nicholas better.
    We call him Nico.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My son is Jonah. We had a LONG list of names, and had narrowed it down to Jonah Brian or Jack (still weren't sure on the middle name). When we met him, he was definitely a Jonah, so we went with that. Plus, there are so many kids named Jack that are his age, and I didn't want him to have to go through his life using his last initial.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Luke and Sterling but I admit, I pondered Oscar!
    Anonymous

• I REALLLLY LIKE THE NAME OLIVE, IS THAT WIERD. LOL & I LIKE JERSEE. BOTH FOR A GIRL.
    ZoeyMariah.

Comment by ZoeyMariah. (original poster) at 7:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Sarah Teresa . the first one was going to be Ariana Teresa. and then noone likd it and then i changed it to Anna and then finally around the Thanksgiving table came sarah and i loved it and it was not unusual but no that common either. it was perfect and she is a litlte princess just like her meaning. the princess of the family that is for sure.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My son's name now is Marcus Carlton but I had it changed when he was 5 years old before he started school. He had his fathers last name but when he chose not to be a part of his son's life at all I felt like he didn't deserve to have an awesome kid like Marc out there sharing his last name if he wasn't going to be there for him in any way whatsoever. Also, I didn't like being called Mrs (fill in the blank) because (A). We were never married, & (B). He's a douchebag!
    Anyway.. I had to change Marc's middle name too because when I named him as a newborn I gave him my last name (it's spelled differently, but pronounced "Matthew") as his middle name so that would have been too silly to have the same name for a middle and last name. LOL !! His new middle name "Carlton" is after MY father, who happens to rock!!!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 7:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• my dd is haley tempest------- and my son is eric james.....i like my dds name my son had to be named after his father sigh.... i put up a fight but in the end i lost. so now when i yell eric both look at me like who..which one. i figured same name but thought ARIC james instead of eric..lost that one too now even my dh says what was i thinking. i also wanted collen james or travis james.... if we were to have another girl we wanted chyanne middle name unknown...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• my ds is named Keith Nathaniel keith after my grandfather and nathaniel because hubby liked it.
    my angel dd is kasey rose
    my dd is arianna graciella arianna is a name i saw in a book that i liked and graciella because we lost a dd before and GOD graced us with another.

i was going to name last dd if it turned out to be a boy Kaden Anthony
    but now even though i had my tubes cut and i would name a boy Abel juan ( father iin law is abel/ andres and brother in law is juan)
    for a girl im not sure
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 7:22 PM on Jan. 14, 2011