if your daughter had a unibrow....

would you wax or pluck it ?

How old would you have her be?

what if it was a ery BAD ( very thick black hair on pale skin)unibrown and she is 4 years old

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• No way! there will plenty of time to shape their eyebrows with their own personal style.

Answer by older at 7:12 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• No I would not at 4.

Now older where she wants it done/ asks for it yes Then I would
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I wouldn't do anything unless it was bothering her, and at 4 years old, I really hope it's not. The only way it would be at this age is if you guys were saying something to her. I would say no, I wouldn't. If it starts bugging her and she asks you to fix it, by all means, but I she complains that it hurts and she asks you to stop, please stop.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I'd shave it!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I'd wait til school age like 5-7ish. Plucking is out of the question, that's too too painful. Waxing hurts for just a moment. I don't think it's a vain thing or unnecessary. It's not shaping the brows into a more pretty appearance, it's removing excess hair that could potentially get her teased. Just like if my son stunk of BO I'd make him shower and change clothes or if my daughter had terrible breath she'd be given a bottle of Scope. It's a thing to do to be socially acceptable.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:22 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• one of my daughters has one and she's almost 5. I leave it alone. who cares. When she's older I'll teach her to care for herself.

MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 7:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I would use one of those hair removing shaver pens
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 7:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I'd wait til like school age..my son is the same way! He has a very thick uni brow..and hes only 3..its a family trait! but im not about to hold him down to shave, pluck or wax it..I probaly wouldnt even trill hes around 7-8
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 8:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Use Nads, it was actually invented by a mother who has a dd which the same problem, she was too young for wax and, as we all know shaving makes it worse. It works really well, even on children and it is almost completely pain free
    Anonymous

• SHAVE IT? IT WILL GROW BACK THICKER, HELL TO THE NO DO NOT SHAVE IT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd wax or pluck! DO NOT SHAVE IT. OMG!!!!!!!!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2011