BFP 2 DAY!!!! But questions still remain.... ODD symptons

i just found of for sure im pregnant. Im 5 weeks but im having cramping and lower dull back pain. the cramps arnt bad but some times i get on thats intense but doesnt last long... Any input anyone experiance this.. And what other weird or normal symtons did you have????

jamerz89

Asked by jamerz89 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i would call doctor
    back pain does not sound like typical pregnancy symptom

call the doctor office get a nurse on call to speak to
    and do this with feet up and relaxed on couch
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:27 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I agree with fiatpax. Those symptoms aren't normal. Call the doctor. Best wishes!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• also
    are you alone?
    have someone around in case doctor wants you go to in for a check
    if you go in, see if they can do a scan on outside to see that everything is ok

i am not a doctor my any means
    but i would be calling
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I had some bad cramps during both of my pregnancies. With my first I had the cramps right after I found out I was pregnant. With my second I had the same kind of cramps and I just knew I was pregnant. I continued to have the cramps for a couple of weeks. When I was pregnant with my first the dr said it was completely normal. I would call the dr just to see what they say. Good luck!
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 8:22 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• If there is no bleeding then yes it is fine and normal for some your uterus is growing so it will cramps and cause pains in your ligaments both in your back and in the front
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2011