bending over

is it ok to bend over when pregnant i mean like picking things off the floor and pulling clothes out the dryer bending over like that??? im 6 1/2months by the way

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 7:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you've got to be kidding me, you know what i was doing every day all 9 months of my pregnancy. i was running, i was weight lifting. i was doing vigorous ab exercises and hard cardio. if i can do all that and not only have it not hurt me or baby one bit but benefit me with a painless and effortless labor and delivery then you can handle bending over
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• If it's comfortable for you, yes, you can. Just listen to your body. It will tell you what your limitations are. =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Yes it's fine. I was 8 months pregnant with my first kid when our washer broke and I was washing mine and hubby's clothes by hand in the tub
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 7:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• ...so I was bent over the tub scrubbing then getting up and down off the floor to hang clothes and gather more
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 7:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• yes it is fine you might not be able to later on but if you can do it it is fine just watch your balance
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:22 PM on Jan. 14, 2011