Yes I am crazy, are you crazy too?

Today I have been walking around without a coat and damn it feels so good outside! It's only 30 degrees but it feels wonderful. I don't know if it's because for almost the past month its been in the lower teens but with the wind it feels like its below freezing or the past few days I've had a high fever so my body as been burning up. I no longer have a fever though. Everyone keeps looking at me as if I'm nuts since they are all bundled up.
Anyone else going coatless in this cold weather?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 7:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• you are completely crazy
    no doubt about it
    i have been wearing wool jacket in the house with a turtleneck sweater on under

looks like you may be wearing oneof those white coats with extra long arms, that very nice people help tie around your own body - no worries it feels like you are giving yourself a hug

LMAO
    yes, you are nuts, all of us cafemoms thought so before, now we are positive!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• You are crazy, specially if you had been sick prior to doing that!

Answer by older at 7:28 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• oh yes, be careful or the coat police will come and get you, and take you to a jail where they make everyone wear their coats!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I dislike wearing a coat!!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 7:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Uh no! It was like 0 degrees here the past week! Its 30 here now but no way I am going without a coat!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 14, 2011