Am I pregnant do you think?? :)

Hey.
I'm 16 and have a little boy. Latley I've been hungry alot, emotional, back aches, tender breasts, headaches, and my period is late.

Now heres the story: My mom put me on the pill. I didn't take it for a week because itwas making me sick for a sudden reason (idk lol) and then I would've gotten my period that week because it was the second to last week on the pill package, if i stayed on the pill constantly i would've gotten it this week, being the last eek on the package. But I don't, what do you think?

TaylorXoxBobby

Asked by TaylorXoxBobby at 7:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you could be pregnant take a test to know for sure
    kt2babies

Answer by kt2babies at 7:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Maybe. In the future, if you have to stop taking the pill for any reason, or you are taking antibiotics, you MUST use a backup method to prevent pregnancy. You also will need to use the backup method once you start taking the pill again, at least one week into the next pack.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Pee on the keyboard and I will get back to you in 3 minutes......

Take a freaking test! There is no way we will know.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i think if you had sex
    very good chance with those symptoms and no birth control

did you use anything when you had sex??
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I think you are an idiot. Are you supporting the child you already have? You are a kid yourself, now you are spreading your legs and not using protection because it is making you sick. What the hell is wrong with you? Grow up and stop making babies... you are just setting them up for failure, like the failure you are.
    Anonymous

• Let me get this straight, your 16 and already have a baby and judging by your smiley faces you are hoping to be pregnant?
    You are an idiot. Get your priorities straight and grow the hell up so your kid(s) don't suffer for your stupid mistakes.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Says the cowardly anonymous....
    mommy_of_two388

• you very well could be prego. I am on the copper T IUD, I highly reccomend it, if you not prego-there's not hormones with it. Good luck to you
    Hope99

Answer by Hope99 at 7:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Any good advice on how to concieve?
    My SO and I want to getr pregnant again with our 2nd child. We have a 2 year old boy, Bently. I'm 16 and wondering if anybody has some good tips for concieving. My parents would be over joyed with this decision as would my DF's parents. thanks so much!! And Happy New Year to you all!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    to answer this other question you posted....stop taking your birth control pill your mommy got for you and have sex with your teen boyfriend...and both parents would be overjoyed to have a 2nd child born to teen parents????
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• It's sad when people are so bored by their lives they have to post stupid questions just to get a rise out of complete strangers.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 7:52 PM on Jan. 14, 2011