could i be further along then 6 weeks

I dont get an ultrasound til weds the 19th. but im gaining weight quickly and i dont eat that much. and my boobs are killing me. i got my period sometime mid to late sept but i remember thinking wow my period is early and it was shorter than usual but i had also just stopped my bc in beginning of sept so maybe that was it. i just feel farther along then 6 weeks, but i dont know. any advice?

blondie09

Asked by blondie09 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• maybe its twins.. they say you develop faster when there is 2 babies in there.. im not sure though.
    AmFam5

Answer by AmFam5 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• its possibl but i gained weight very fast too and im only 16 weks lol thats it we found out for sure at 8 weeks but i started showing around then too .. and my breast were just aghhh lol i thought i was gonna scream
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Im in the exact same situation! Weird. I had a weird short period around the first 2 weeks or so of september too. I had my pelvic exam and yada yada, and my Dr. guessed that I was about 8 weeks along, My ultrasound is tomarrow to get the exact dates. Because my uterus is tilted back it is more difficult for a Dr. to tell without a U/S. I will let you know if you want to see how it goes. Just let me know. message me.
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 10:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• It is definitely possible...there is really no way to know until your ultrasound! I hope it gets here fast so you can know for sure. :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:26 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I out grew my pants at just 6 weeks pregnant (shortly after I found out I was pregnant). I was like whats going on, I know that things go faster with your second, but this is crazy!! It wasn't until 2 weeks later that we found out we were having twins. So it is possible it's twins, or it's possible that your further along... only an ultrasound can tell.....lol
    tiredmomma06

Answer by tiredmomma06 at 1:06 AM on Nov. 13, 2008