What would you think about a guy who dumped you buying you bras and panties a week later? adult content

A couple weeks ago a guy I had been seeing for a few months broke up with me. Last week was my friend's birthday - we had a small party and my ex was there because he is also friends with her. She had agreed to go with him to his cousin's wedding so he wouldn't have to go alone, I had already told him as soon as he mentioned his cousin's wedding that I'd never go, and she had bought a dress earlier but still needed shoes so after the party the three of us went to the mall. We went through a few different stores and one of them had sales on bras and panties so my friend bought a few; we started talking about sizes and I mentioned how I don't have any good bras, and non of them fit me right so my ex called over an employee to fit me so I'd know my current bra size and then bought me a bra and two pairs of panties (one of which has musical notes on it and when I joked about it with my friend my ex said he could play those notes). At the mall a mutual friend sent us all one of those text games - it said to send the 6th pic in your phone to the sender. I laughed and said to myself that she wasn't getting that pic (it's a topless pic I took to tease my ex when we were still together) and he heard me laugh and asked why I wouldn't send my 6th pic so I told him. He then forwarded the same message to me knowing my 6th pic was a pic of my tits. I just replied to him saying he wasn't getting my 6th pic either, he said to send another pic then. He chose to end things; any other time he acts like it doesn't matter if I'm in the room or not, I've texted him a few times out of boredom and he just seems to not be interested in talking even though he's the one who kept insisting he wanted to remain friends. I refuse to read too much into it, I don't think for even a second he's interesting in starting anything up again but I wanted to know the opinions of other women.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Men play stupid games. Don't buy into it.

He's Just Not That Into You Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• sounds like he is A) young and B) confused about what he wants
    kt2babies

Answer by kt2babies at 7:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I think that is strange! How long did y'all date?
    I just think that is weird
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 7:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I wouldn't buy into it, I would let lying dogs lay!!! just my opinion though!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 7:52 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I think he's just confused..if yall just broke up recently and hanging out again its probaly really easy to fall back into step of how yall were as a couple..When you arent around he probaly isnt confronted with how he feels about u so he doesnt bother facing it..and then yall hang out and it slike "oh..I let her go" lol..He may still be into you and just doesnt know how to deal with it..but if my ex even attempted to buy me bra and panties i'd be like Alright wats the deal!..but we're bestfriends..and we only broke up like 10 days ago..and we just recently started talkin again and we still act like we're together sometimes..
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 7:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• We dated for almost 3 months, he's 28 and has a son about the same age as my daughter, he's dumped girls and been dumped by girls so when I met him I figured he'd be mature enough to handle a relationship.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Well you figured wrong... chalk it up to a lesson learned.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I wouldn't buy in to it men say let just be friends so that they may still be in your life or your pants. If he wants to be friends treat him like one. Thanks for the bra and pantties but you will not see me in them. That is how I feel about it. He had you and now he doesn't so live your life.
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Sounds like he's playing around with your head. Get rid of him
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Leading you on.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2011