Throbbing pain around ovary area??

My period is 10 days late but I normally have irregular cycles. I just got this throbbing pain around my left ovary. I don't know what it could be but I've been having cramping pains and pains around both ovaries for the past 2 weeks not to mention back pain and headaches. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this? I'll be testing as soon as hubby gets paid next week. I'm not asking if you think I'm oregnant I'm just wondering if anyone has went through this. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• the end of your colon is right next to your ovary. i'm gonna say you're constipated
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• That's impossible....only because I've been going everyday and it's very loose stool (TMI SORRY!)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• the clock method is used to determine where pain is coming from in your abdominal area. in that area, around 5 o clock it is most certainly always your colon. diarrhea cramps seeing as you have loose stool. pre med student
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 8:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• It's around the 3oclock aread with your belly button being 12 if that makes sense...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• if the pain gets worse you might want to see the doctor. there's a slight change it could be an atopic pregnancy (when the fertilized egg gets stucks in the tube from your ovary to your uterus). hoping it's not.
    mellynoma

Answer by mellynoma at 12:35 AM on Jan. 15, 2011