were you scared when you found out you were pregnant?

J.Helaine

Asked by J.Helaine at 8:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• No I was thrilled!

Answer by older at 8:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I was, every time (3 kids). I think it's natural; I was worried about the health of the baby, how I was going to handle another child, if I was ready, if I would be a good parent, etc. I'd like to say it went entirely away, but it really hasn't. It's a mom thing, I think. :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I wasn't scared but I was upset. I was on BC and my boyfriend (now husband) was about to leave for boot camp in two weeks. I was only 19 and wasn't ready to have a baby. But I'm glad I did get pregnant becuase it help me grow up and I have a beautiful family now.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• No, I was terrified
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 8:28 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• the first one yes because when i found out i was pregnant i was 5 months and before that i was alot of bad meds. with the second i was scared because i had miscarried after my first and i didnt want to do it again
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 8:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Very scared. I was 17, and my b/f, hubby now, was at his first base 18 hrs away!!
    tansy78

Answer by tansy78 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• first time yes, second time not at all
    meaux28

Answer by meaux28 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• yea and no!!! yea bucause i was only 17 when i was pg with my oldest and b cuz i was worried about what ppl would think and no because i figured ppl have had babies for how long now and i can do this !!! LOL
    mom_of_2_girlz

Answer by mom_of_2_girlz at 1:53 AM on Jan. 15, 2011