thing are starting to come to a end

I had my son when i was 17 now 19. my son father and i have been off and on sence 9th grade. he was never really there in the beganing and we been trying to work things out but im starting to think he becomeing controlling and abuses. he all way talk down to me wants to go through my phone, needs to know where am at at all times. i want to leave him but yet im worried if i do leave him it going to be harder on our son. just lost . pluse ive never had to leave someone before dono if ill have the heart to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Please do not stay with an abuser. You deserve better and are stronger than you think.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• If the relationship isn't good for you, it's certainly not good for your son.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• It will be harder on your son having him see his mommy suffering and crying because daddy is hurting her. If he'll do it to you it's just a matter of time he'll do it to your son. Break it off with him.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• You and your son are not safe there when it's safe for you to call you need to call your local women's shelter you will both be safe there they'll give you a list of tons of resources to help you plus abusers if they come even near the fence they get arrested
    lonemom1987

Answer by lonemom1987 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• move on... kids can tell when there is disfunction with mom and dad. everyone will be happier in the end. as long as he sees his dad regularly you all will be fine.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2011