Has this ever happened to you? Facebook question.

There is a guy I'm interested in who is a friend of a couple of my other friends. He has not asked me out yet, but is going to...he has shown interest and one of the friends said he's been asking questions about me. Anyway...for the last couple of days, I've been stalking (yes, stalking...lol) his Facebook page. I went to my friends pages a little earlier and now I can't find him anywhere. Have you ever looked for someone on Facebook, found them and then later they are gone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Maybe he deleted his facebook page. Happen to me a couple of times with my friends.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• could be deleted, I've hard facebook has ways of deleting people. they screwed up on me a while back, they changed my contact email to one that I put as a alternate.

who knows what happened, but if he's a friend of yours and you can contact him other ways, I'd just speak to him another way.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Either he's deleted or he blocked you.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• He couldn't have deleted or blocked me, I wasn't friends with him, my friends are friends with him. That's why I said, I've been stalking him...lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• not unless they block you or delete their page
    DarlingDivaTutu

Answer by DarlingDivaTutu at 10:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• He can block you even if you are not his friend. If he blocked you, you won't be able to see him anywhere...even on a mutual friends page.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:19 PM on Jan. 14, 2011