superwomen

listen ladies,u know we take care of the house,kids,bills,make u sure kids do right in school ,appts to the doctors,talk to ur kids about sex,and life,and just then ur man wants u to give him quality time.how in the world.and dont forget got to worried about you.make sure you dont cancer and every little pain make sure u aint dying cuz who going to keep together.ur the backbone of the house.do your moms feel me.when its me time.bump if you know what im talking about

mwood108

Asked by mwood108 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• Would love to bump you... but I honestly don't know what you're saying! Sorry, text speak is just hard to follow, especially for old fogies like me!

But Superwoman was last seen at Arkham Asylum, sporting one of those lovely white jackets with wraparound sleeves! No one can do it ALL.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011