• In the Spotlight:

how many of you mommies will get the tree out early?

I was wondering if any of you mommies are going to get your xmas trees out early this year? i was thinking about doing it on thanksgiving so my family on both sides will help and are childern will remember this how we spent are thanksgiving with each other

semiwife

Asked by semiwife at 9:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• we do ours evvery year after thanksgiving dinner just always been that way lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Mine's already up... Been up for a week now! YEAH!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I think that sounds like a great idea...I think I'll do the same! :)
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 10:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• omg!!! lol that does sounds like a good idea
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 10:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I'm waiting as long as possible. I'll get the rest of the decorations out, but the tree.... not with a 15 mo! I have to get some nonbreakable ornaments first!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Growing up my family always put the tree up the day after turkey day. It was a big to do with our family. A tradition if you will. Mom died this year and none of us want to put up anything decoration wise. The holidays just arnt going to be the same without Mom.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I'm hoping to do it the day after Thanksgiving...if hubby will let me. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• probabality the day after thanksgiving...now to get a 3 and 2 yr old and 9 month old to leave it alone..lol

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Sounds so fun.. we have a little house so we only have a little fake tree.. it makes the house feel cozy though.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I do it later and later every year because I cannot get in the spirit. Due to stores putting up Christmas decor 3 months before Christmas I get sick of looking at it. I think Christmas should be long over before it has even come. The stores where I live Started putting stuff up in late Sept. TOO EARLY. I will wait until about a month into Dec.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2008