my two day advent

Well last night I had a sit down with my son's dad cause we were having relationship problems we have had this talk so many times but never face to face that's probably why it failed so last night when he got home and sat down I told him he could wait cause the baby comes first plus the baby didn't need to hear what was going on between us so after I put the baby in his crib and came back to the living room I told his dad that this is what's gonna happen this is not what's gonna happen this is what you're gonna do this is what you're not going to do this is what I'm gonna do this is what I'm not gonna do this is what we're gonna do this is what we're not gonna do and then told him these changes will start tonight. He also got told if he didn't change me and our son are gone shall he change and revert back to his old ways me and our son are gone he been a good boy since.

lonemom1987

Asked by lonemom1987 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I think you should of been more adult and let him speak..Tell him how you felt and then told him if he doesnt change you will leave.. Telling people how it should be and how its gonna be is confrontational and agressive and most people dont respond well to it..he'll be good for now and later he'll probaly change..gl tho
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 8:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• He was never around to talk to last time I tried the nice approach not a danger thing changed I was still paying all the bills and supporting all three of us with the 723.00 I get a month basically I was his maid nanny whatever you call the person that pays all the bills and his sex toy he could have spoken if he wanted but he was too shocked that I finally stood up for myself before you say childish you should look at my other relationship posts to see the treatment he was giving me
    lonemom1987

Comment by lonemom1987 (original poster) at 9:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Since I laid down the law that things are gonna be paid half and half and that he's gonna help with the house bills and our son he's been doing pretty good we haven't fought or argued
    lonemom1987

Comment by lonemom1987 (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• im sorry I didnt read it..its good that u stood up for urself..I understand that and im sorry i said that was childish .
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 5:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2011