Are your kids friends

if you have kids close in age are they friends with eachother

truealaskanmom

Asked by truealaskanmom at 8:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• my 2 yr old and almost 5 are the best of friends and sooo cute
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My younger 2 boys are 2 years apart. They are now 19 & 21. They have always been and still are each others best friend and worst enemy. They do everything together, and can fight over the smallest thing!!! Their bond is pretty strong though, so they always manage to be there for each other when they are needed, and no one else better mess with their brother, or either one of them would stand up for the other.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My kids are 15 months apart. My ds just turned 18 and my dd is 16 1/2. They are very close and always have been. Now that doesn't mean that they haven't had their knock down, drag out fights over the yrs...
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• This is good to know my kids are 2 and 6 months and my 2 year old always tells my son he is her best friend and hugs and kisses him and he adores her I just hope it stays that way
    truealaskanmom

Comment by truealaskanmom (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• mine are 3 years apart and my dd is starting to play withe her little brother more now that he'll interact with her (he's 17 months old) she calls him her baby and he cries for her more than he does for me they're so sweet :)

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My boys are 13 months apart, they are 3 and 4 right now. They are the best of friends, hopefully it continues.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 9:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I would say at this stage my kids are friends- they are 8 (boy), 6 (girl) and 4 (girl.) They get along about 90% of the time and play together a lot. It helps that there are three of them, because they can pair off in different ways if one of them needs some time on their own or time with a parent.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• my kids are 5 1/2 yrs apart ( 10 and 4 ) and all they do is argue with each other. they argue over anything and everything. but i have a feeling they will b best friends when they grow up cuz they can do whatever they want to each other but dont let someone else hurt one of them cuz then u will b in trouble with the other sister. i think it is just a sister thing!!! lol
    mom_of_2_girlz

Answer by mom_of_2_girlz at 1:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2011