Talkn Diiirty

So my SO and I have a great sex life, but I was thinking about the fact that we don't talk dirty to each other. We never have. I mean there's the common "OH"s and "Yeah right there"s, but nothing more than that. We are comfortable with each other and I know he wouldn't mind but I almost feel weird because it would be out of nowhere for me to start now. Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• nope,i'm in the same boat as you-although i'm sure my dh wouldn't mind it....i would just feel weird! but we tried some new stuff last night and it's opened up alot of opportunities! go for it!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• yeah...just jump in and start just to see how he responds. Ya have to start somewhere and here and now is as good a time as any.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i have never ever talked dirty and my SO doesnt either
    Anonymous

• Just blurt out your dirty words at the appropriate moment and see where it leads. If he busts out laughing, dont take it in a bad way. The first time you say something raunchy during the height of passion can be a shocker, and sometimes funny. If after,......he says he liked it, youll know where to go from there.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I just think aobut how corny some, well most, pornos are, and I picture myself sounding like them with they're "give it to me big daddy" phrases lol.
    Anonymous

• Maybe talk to him about it and see what he says? Ask him if he would like it if you talked dirty to him...I think MOST men would!
    Anonymous

• I think most men do want you to talk dirty to them. I know what you mean though! I think it would be awkward to just start up all of a sudden. He might wonder what you've been up to! LOL. I would talk to him about it. And start out mild. Don't pull out the XXX talk on him all at once! Have fun. This should be a great addition to your sex life.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• im confused...why do you want to start talking dirty if your sex life is great? not giving you grief just curious. anyways...i would just start slow. just step up from the "yeah right there"s to something like "you know how i like it" or "you make me feel so naughty". dont go full blown dirty right away cause it may freak him out haha. im sure if he likes it youll now right away ;)
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:53 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I wish my hubby would stop with the dirty talk. It always ruins my mood!
    Anonymous