The show "Medium"

Just got done watching tonight's episode; this has been one of my favorite shows ever, so I was very disappointed when I learned that next week's episode will be the series finale. Do you watch it? Had you heard that this was the last season? I hate when great shows end! I never like having to get into new shows.

vicesix

Asked by vicesix at 9:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• Unfortunately not enough people watch good shows on TV, they're too busy watching the stupid reality shows. I really liked Medium and will definitely miss it.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 9:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I haven't seen it in a long time and overseas they don't even show it online where I can access it. I've seen up to some of the recent episodes, but I preferred this one over Ghost Whisperer. It would be sad to see such a good series end.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 9:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I have watched it! I used to watch it on a old TV that got Poor reception! Then when it was canceled off NBC I was Sad. When it went to another network I was Happy I liked that Show! I missed it today! I love watching the 3 little girls growing up!! I Loved the Show, 24. When I went through my Cancer & Chemo. I Hated Mondays! Chemo Mondays!! Then 24 was Canceled and I had nothing to look forward to! I hate when a show I like gets canceled! Best of Luck to You! I hope today's was Good!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I loved Medium. One of my all time favorite shows, its a total shame they canceled it! CBS didn't give it a hope of surviving by starting it out in the worst time slot ever...
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:45 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• My husband and I used to watch it. We stopped watching two or three seasons ago.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• it was like that for me when ghost whisperer finnished
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2011