Treehouse?

Did you ever have a treehouse in your yard when you were a kid?
Or one of your neighbors' yards?
Do your kids have one?

ChezBelle

Asked by ChezBelle at 9:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I didnt have one but a friend of mine did...we had a table and chairs and a play kitchen...lol
    The house that we are renting has one in the backyard but our kids havent really played in it...there was a giant hornet nest when we moved in and hubby got rid of it but they had started rebuilding a new nest within a couple of weeks so next summer we will have to get it taken care of if we want to let the kids play up there.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• nope never had a tree house
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:30 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• ye and the kids have had one too
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 7:31 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I didn't but my children sort of do! My husband built them a wooden swingset fort and it is set within the treeline on the edge of our property. When they're in the fort it's like being up in the trees. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I did not but the neighbors did. My boys have built a tree house in our yard about 7 years ago. My ex-husband got mad because my SO was building one with my son instead of him! What is even neater is my son is 17 and step son is 14 and they still are working on it, improving it and using it.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 15, 2011