Anxieties that turned out well?

What things have you gone into in your life about which you were fearful, anxious, unsure and yet they turned out surprisingly well?

What have you learned from these experiences?

ChezBelle

Asked by ChezBelle at 9:19 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• running my own business!
    DarlingDivaTutu

Answer by DarlingDivaTutu at 9:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Honestly, becoming a Grandma. My daughter was unmarried, and I would have really liked to see her go to college. However, I supported her, loved her, and did all I could to help her. And, the result? Well, a beautiful, blonde haired angel girl, who will be 5 in a couple months, who I got to be in the delivery room to see come into the world. And, now she has a beautiful blonde haired sister, who is 3, and all those anxieties about what kind of Grandma I'd be went out the window when I looked at those precious little faces.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Becoming a mom. I had anxiety about not being a good mom.... I proved myself wrong and it ended up boosting my confidence.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Going back to work after being a SAHM for 5 years. I was so scared and nervous and now I love it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Being like my bio mother..so far so good!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Going back to school after being out for 20 years. Turned out so well that I am on the Dean's List and going on for my Bachelor's in Social Work.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• anxiety of being around cousins that I haven't seen in 30 years for my aunt's funeral. when I got there my anxieties started to fade away and I was able to reconnect with many cousins and relatives.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2011