Mentoring?

Have you mentored anyone in your life--other than your own children? No names, please, just a general description and what you did to help them avoid pitfalls in their careers or lives.

ChezBelle

Asked by ChezBelle at 9:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• yes when a friend of mine .... her 14 yr old daughter was pregnant so I was really there for her through the pregnancy and after words, you see this friend was an alcoholic and wasn't able to be the support her daughter needed and since I had a baby at 17 I knew the ropes on teen mom schools and other resources...it has been 12 yrs and I'm still there for this girl but through Facebook because we are 300 miles apart now days
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 9:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I mentor someone in the BDSM lifestyle, because I have been in the lifestyle much longer and have lots of experience. But I haven't ever mentored someone in the general life sense.
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 10:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I have a few younger friends that I have. One was having career issues so I helped her get on track, the other was in a bad relationship.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2011