I swear I have such a sweet little boy...

He runs up and hugs me out of nowhere and give me kisses on the head and cheeks even makes the smack sound too... he melts my heart everyday... i'm so happy i have such a loving boy...

what do or have your child(ren) done that just melted your heart?

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 9:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• She tells me, I'm the best mommy ever!! and that I'm her best friend :)
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 9:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• :)
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I know the feeling and it's an awesome one!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• When my son was 3 1/2 he told me he wanted to marry me... it was toooo cute.
    CocoaQT

Answer by CocoaQT at 9:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Aww..he sounds almost like my Son! My Little Man is the sweetest Kid in creation. He tells me I'm pretty and that He loves me countless times a day (just like His Daddie does, my Husband is where He got it from, hehe)..gives me millions of hugs and kisses a day (also like His Daddie, my Husband has always been uber affectionate)..comforts me and makes me laugh when I am down..oh, I could go on forever! I love my little Sweetheart so much..and my wonderful Husband! I am so blessed to have the two best Guys in the universe. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• @Cocoa - my Son is 3 1/2 and for about a year now, He will ask for my ring, then say "Will you marry me?" and put it on my finger when I say yes. It's a little game We play back and forth..when He says yes and I put it on His finger, He puts His hand to His chest and says "I'm in love!" It is seriously the most precious thing ever.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• @ AJ.. I know, I almost melted when that happened to me... and then I started thinking about how lucky some girl will be to have a guy like him!
    CocoaQT

Answer by CocoaQT at 9:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Around halloween of last year my son (4 yrs) came into the kitchen while I was making dinner. He had his plastic spider ring that he had won at a carnival a few days before (and had since become his favorite toy) and very loudly demanded I stop cooking and give him my attention. When I had 100% of my focus on him he sat down on his butt (getting down on one knee) and asked me if I'd marry him and gave me his prize winning spider ring with this adorable smirk on his face. I accepted the ring and told him when he was 18 if he still had the same feelings I'd gladly say yes (and then get him a therapist lol) He was so happy he had to call grandma and tell her. I still get a tear in my eye when I think of that moment and the genuine look in his face. :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Awww. My son did the same thing earlier. Just came right up to me and gave me a kiss. Gave one to DH too. :)
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• aww my son Tyler does that all the time :D
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2011