what is a good idea of christmas/birthday presents for a 9 month old who will be 11 months at christmas

i have a little girl now who is 9 months old she will be 11 months at christmas and a year in janurary i need to know some good ideas of stuff to get her for presents i alrady plan on clothes but i mean toy wise what are some idea's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Girls like Elmo dolls and the new restaurant sesame street thing they are advertising seems age appropriate. Look for the recommended age level on the toys and you'll see what is best.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• There are lots of educational toys in the stores. I would just browse aound and check out what they have for an 11 month old.
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 10:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• When my son turned 1 we got him one of those little ride on cars that plays music and has different activities on it. Its supposed to help babies learning to walk because they can push it around and also ride on it using their legs. The seat lifts up and he's had a blast hiding things in there. he still plays with it and he's now 3. I still think its one of the best toys he's gotten.
    here is a link http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2256633&pg=1
    lish2127

Answer by lish2127 at 10:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• My daughter will be 1 only 15 days before Christmas and we are having the hardest time shopping for her! She will be getting a stroller that she can push (I think Fisher-Price makes it, it has the wide base for learning to walk and a place to put a doll). Her brother "bought" her a jewelry box. She is getting some blocks and a Build-A-Bear. Other than that, I think we're just going to put money in her savings account. My kids have way too many toys anyway.
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 10:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I would look into toys that would encourage pulling up/cruising/and walking. This will help promote the age appropriate milestones for your chold at age 11 months, Little push toys, and activity table, push/ride cars, etc.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 11:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2008