weird question

Its been 2 years and 3 months since i had my daughter but i find when i sneeze it still hurts down there..should it still hurt or should i be concerened...it don't hurt every time i sneezes just the really loud ones..anyone else like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Health

• No, it shouldn't hurt when you sneeze. Now peeing your britches when you sneeze after kids, completely normal. :)
    I would ask your Dr.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 9:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• still have that some
    DarlingDivaTutu

Answer by DarlingDivaTutu at 10:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I had an episiotomy with my first born and 5 years later, it still hurts. I've had 2 more children and have another on the way and yep, it still hurts. I would check with your Dr. just in case there is something going on but pain affects all of us differently.
    MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Pain is a signal that something is wrong. If your doctor can't help, find a new one

Answer by rkoloms at 10:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2011