S/O of the animals seeing spirits question,and sorry, but I'm gonna use it as a soapbox for anon posters!

Apparently, the anon who posted the other question really showed her true colors. Anon, sweetie, you said I need to "work on how I present myself on here." Well, when I "present' myself to others on here, what they see is what they get. I don't hide behind the anon button, post something I know nothing about, diss another mom, then quickly close the question so she has no opportunity to defend herself. No, anon, you too present exactly what you are on here. Anons have no substance, no identity, and nothing of true worth to say. Next time you ask a question about something, make sure you know what you are talking about before you post. And, when I said I was a strong Christian, I did NOT mean I'm better than anyone else. I meant that, as most of the ladies on here can tell you, I believe the Bible 100%, I believe in God, totally on faith, and so for me to say I do believe in spirits is actually kinda contrary to my beliefs,and that's what I meant. Oh,and in closing, dear anon, just let me say, The Bible also says to judge not,lest ye be judged, if you are without sin, then go ahead,and cast the first stone, and before you go trying to pluck the speck out of my eye, be sure you have that big ole' honking plank out of your own. Ok, I do feel better.

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Sorry, it just rubbed me the wrong way. Guess I'm just in a foul mood tonight. Sorry bout that everyone.

Their need for attention wasn't your fault.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• ok, i missed something
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I missed it too.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 10:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• ok, i missed something

Some anon that was going on about animals practicing religion and being scared of demons, and it went downhill from there (yes, there really is a downhill from that point, who knew?)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Anons have no substance, no identity, and nothing of true worth to say....
    I missed it but I disagree with the above statement.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Yeah, true, NP. Sorry, it just rubbed me the wrong way. Guess I'm just in a foul mood tonight. Sorry bout that everyone.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• @ OP It's ok...I really liked your answer. I'm a Christian too and I totally understand where you were coming from... the question itself was a good one too the poster was just waaay out there. Like twilight zone out there.
    CocoaQT

Answer by CocoaQT at 10:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Yeah, your'e right NP. Thanks. Cocoa, thanks, also. I'm glad someone with reason understood what I was saying.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Damn, I always miss the good stuff, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• It seems as if I always am missing the good stuff
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:30 AM on Jan. 15, 2011