7 weeks pregnant...but feel like I'm further along....

My last normal period was in August, I did have a period in September and it was 2-3 days, but not normal in color. When I missed October, and added that to the symptoms I had been experiencing, I was certain that I was 10 weeks pregnant BUT I went to the Dr. last week and they confirmed with a transvaginal ultrasound that I was only around 6 weeks pregnant. Some of the symptoms I experienced were emotional swings, acid reflux and I could also feel the knot like feeling of my uterus when laying on my stomach and this week I've felt achiness in my pubic bone along with the ligament pains....This is my 2nd and it makes no sense at all to me to be feeling these symptoms (other than the emotions) this early...especially being able to feel the tightness in my uterus. Has anyone experienced similar or have any thoughts? Thanks!

gabby423

Asked by gabby423 at 10:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i had all that around 6 weeks but a ultra sound is more accurate that early cause the baby that has no arm or leg buds yet so they are easier to measure the farther along you get the harder and more it varies in how far along you are id take there word but later when you get one they should measure the leg bones that is the most accurate way to tell they will measure many parts and they will get the average ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i had those symptoms that early as well.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I THINK WHEN ITS NOT UR 1ST PREG U NOTICE THINGS ALOT EARLIR
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• IM 8WKS & 5DYS I FEEL LIKE I COULD POP OUT A BABY TOMORROW. THIS IS BABY #5 SO I HAVE NOTICED EVERYTHING SO MUCH EARLIER. U DO NOTICE THINGS SOONER WITH EACH BABY.
    lala91172

Answer by lala91172 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2008