Any ladies who've been through immigration related stuff themselves, or with their husbands...please post on here so i can PM you. I need people to talk to :(

My fiance is in his country, he was on a student visa but couldn't afford college after his 3rd year so he had to drop out to save money and then he realized his visa would be revoked if he didn't leave so he had to go...I need people to talk to that know a thing or two about immigration or have been through this kind of stuff with their husbands or significant others

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• file for visa fiancee that s what we did it takes abt 6 to 8 months it depends on every case. I feel ur pain. GL
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i agree with above poster, also get advice from an immigration lawyer, they could give u advice and steer u in the right direction.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2011