Who has seen Black Swan?

So, Black Swan was either amazing, or a compleat fail- so I'm guessing I'm too stupid to understand or not analytical enough to figure it out.
still really enjoyed it though, geeked out half the time, the other half the time I was lost in the music.
But I have to know- We all know she was crazy, but was her mother?
Whats your take on the movie, because I still find myself a bit frazzeled, I need to watch it again, but I wont pay another 950 for soft core porn. Lol

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 10:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No,but it looks creepy!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I agree with skittles1108. It looks creepy. I probably won't watch it.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Wasnt creepy at all- I thought it was a thriller- it wasnt' it was a thinking movie. Lol
    JnCV

Comment by JnCV (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I really liked it, but if you are jumpy I wouldn't watch it. I found it a little creepy. Yeah, her character was crazy, but so was her mom. She is supposed to be what, 27, 29 in the movie? and mommy still tucked her in bed, slept by her in a chair, pounded on the door to get in, dressed/undressed her, checked for rashes, etc. Really strange.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 11:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I didnt think it was creepy at all- I just thought it was confusing. Lol I kinda thought her mom wasnt crazy, I thought maybe perhaps she knew her daughter suffered with a mental disablity (skitzophrenia) it was just an overly protective mother looking after her sick child, and taking it to far, and the daughter thought her mother was crazy, because you know, crazy people don't see there own crazies. Lol
    JnCV

Comment by JnCV (original poster) at 11:28 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• From what I saw, I agree with the softcore porn look of it, lol. I dunno if it's something I'll ever PAY to watch but it would be worth NetFlix'ing it or on Starz or something. If more people I know that aren't "intellectuals" tell me they like it, then I may go check it out.
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 14, 2011