Did your Hubby or SO do something that made you laugh so hard you cried?

plz b nice. Tk u ")

WalknWithGod

Asked by WalknWithGod at 11:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• yes, when we were leaving Macy's he was trying to beat this couple to the door, minor error, he had my son in a stroller and he tried to beat them by going in between the racks. Not smart when there is a stroller. So he tripped like 3 times making it very obvious that he was trying to get there first. Then he go there and couldn't open the door. Mind you I just was watch because I took the designated path, I wasn't in this race he had in his head. I didn't know wtf he was doing at the time. Anyway, he ended up having to wait for me to get to the door anyway, which was just awful for him.

I asked him wth was that about, he looked ridiculous then I realized he was trying to beat the other couple to the door. smh then I laughed for like 20minutes, I couldn't help myself.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Yes, and he didn't even mean to.

When we were on our honeymoon in Amsterdam we were walking through the "red light" district at 11:00 in the morning and we ducked down an alley. There was one of those windows with the ladies in it in the alley. When one of the ladies saw my husband coming, she ripped off her top and jumped up on the glass and (I swear) she STUCK, like a Garfield doll to a car window and she was hollering like a Native American on the warpath, just bellowing her head off and pressing her bare boobs to the glass. He just sailed on by. I'm much shorter than he is, so I had to scramble to catch up to him and I said "Did you see THAT?!? He said "Huh, wha?" I told him what happened--he hadn't even SEEN her (gotta love being THAT stoned at 11:00 in the morning). I just about died laughing.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:46 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Yes.... And on our first date, he made me laugh so hard ranch dressing came out my nose..... He's a funny guy...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:33 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• all the time
    Brandiyanez

Answer by Brandiyanez at 11:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2011