Do you watch Nancy Grace?

My Husband and I watched her once to see the tribute to my Momski's Son (He was KIA in Iraq) and We didn't know they did it at the end of the show. We watched the whole show and it was TORTURE. lol. She kept repeating the same thing over and over, and her voice was ridiculously annoying..how can ANYONE listen to her drone on?! My Momski loves her..I just don't get it. lol.

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 11:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• EEEEK! I can't stand her! She invites people onto the show then talks over them. She assumes everything. And rambles on and on and on. I also feel like she shouldn't be using cases with toddlers dying to fill her two hours of psycobabble, and debate.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I can't stand her show!! Or that other one, Jane something or other? Like the PP said, she invites people on and for what? To make them look stupid? She asks them a question and before they can even get the full sentence out she cuts them off with..."I know what you are going to say and you are wrong." Or something like that. I love that there is a show like she has, just wish it was more, hmmm, whats a good word? Mature?
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 11:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• As I live and breathe, I can't stand that woman. She is kind of like an intelligent blonde joke, really.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 11:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i cant stand her. i like watching the content of some of her shows. but i swear i wish she could be beat up...with tape over her annoying mouth. lol. but seriously...she dosent let anyone who makes any sense tell her anything. she is juvenile- (cutting people off, & stating her personal opinion as it were facts). No one can be right but her! haha
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• She irritates me to no end.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• ive no idea who she is lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:43 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• she reminds me of judge judy. its her way only and she decides before she gets all the facts. im surprised anyone even comes on her show.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 12:33 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Is she a lawyer or something because she acts like she is. She is very judgnental.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 12:32 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I use to be a die hard fan but then I got tired of watching here now I watch every now & then...No biggie if I miss her...
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• lol! I LOVE your description. =P
    -AJ

Comment by -AJ (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2011