What did your children/child do that made you blush?

plz keep it clean. tk u ( c :

WalknWithGod

Asked by WalknWithGod at 11:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• Kids ask the wrong thing at the wrong time and LOUDLY. We were in line at the grocery store and she asked why the lady right in front of us had a mustache like Daddy.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 11:12 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My son and I were in Wal Mart and my son told the checkout lady, "Mommy went poop like a big girl before we left the house."
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Haha, oh I could go on all day!! But I will leave it at something he did today. We went out to breakfest and as we were eating he announces as loud as possible without screaming, that he has to poop! I tell him all the time, if you have to go tell me but don't tell everyone around you, they don't need to know. He just doesn't seem to care, lol.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 11:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My 3yo always announces several times, and loudly, that we need to get beer for daddy when we're at the grocery store. It's not like he drinks beer everyday, I have no idea why he does that!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• LOL!!! on July 3 2010 ( my wedding day) while walking down the aisle to the front of the church my 4 yr old stops for a moment and screams " I GOTTA POOP " as loud as she could. Thank god her grandma was right there to take her to the potty!!!
    mom_of_2_girlz

Answer by mom_of_2_girlz at 1:31 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Congradulations on your marriage mom of 2 girlz! I hope by now your 4yr old doesn't have to anounce to the world their need to use the potty! LOL I also hope that your marriage is filled with laughter, unity, communication, giving, grace, and encouragement. We've been married for 30 yrs and still on our honeymoon. No one told us we had to stop! LOL
    WalknWithGod

Comment by WalknWithGod (original poster) at 1:48 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• At age three, my son approached a little person at the grocery store and asked her if she wanted to go play. The lady just looked at me and I have to be honest, I wasn't really sure how to handle the situation.

When my daughter was two, she spilled some paint during a school function at my son's Kindergarten class. She was scared she would be in trouble and she ran and hid...under another mother's dress! The mother screeched, my daughter scooted out and said "I sorry, I thought she was a table!" I'll say this for that mother, she was an awfully good sport about it, she just laughed it off.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:40 AM on Jan. 15, 2011