I don't know who the woman is living with us. I see her in the mirror. U too?

I know there is another woman living in the house with us. I pass by her every time I walk by the Wall Mirror. But when I turn around, she's gone from the room. I've asked my husband, but you know how they can be, "Denial about everything!" I don't know what to do. I'd like to confront this woman. I want her to pay her half of the bills, if she's planning on staying! I'd also like to tell her she needs a dye job on her hair, maybe a face lift, and to put in some false teeth! I'd also recommend her going on a shopping spree coz those robes she's wearing are out dated! She could do with a day at the Spa to spruce herself up! Maybe it would help get rid of those bags she's carrying under her eyes!

My question is: Has this ever happen to you? What did you do about it? Did you get rid of her or accept her as part of the family?

grandma

WalknWithGod

Asked by WalknWithGod at 11:12 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I see her in the mirror too- a wild eyed, frazzeled, outdated women- she's me. Lol
    But Im ok with that- I love her anyway. Lol
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 11:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2011