After 11 years of marriage does your husband still look at you like

he did when you first met? does he still have twinkle in his eyes when he looks at you?

Nancygray2

Asked by Nancygray2 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes and I've been married 22 years.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Well I only been married for 8 but yes he still looks at me like that. He gets excited to see me and he is very affectionate.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• He sometimes does. After 12 years of marriage everyday life is just that, it's routine. But there are moments when we are snuggling on the couch, or at the dinner table and having great conversation and he looks at me like he used to. It might even be better than before. I love it when our little one falls asleep on his chest. I always find myself looking over there smiling. The same thing goes for him.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 11:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• yes and we are a few months from our 13th anniversary!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Actually, today is our 16th anniversary & i am very blessed that my husband Still has that Twinkle in his Eye:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• We are married almost 48 yrs and I sometimes sit back and just marvel at the little things my S/O does for me. Stops and lets me out at the store doors before he parks the truck, takes the sharp knife in case I cut myself, (I have done that) leaves an extra coffee filter out after he uses the coffee pot in the morning when he goes to work. I feel so blessed to have this man in my life, and I love him more everyday for the love he shows me and the twinkle in his eyes after almost 48 yrs.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Yes! We've been together for 8 years, married for 6, and he still looks at me the same way. It really is amazing, I always feel loved and cherished by him. I still look at him the same way as well.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Most days;)
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Most of the time, other days, I think he thinks I'm crazy. but I still think HE's hot, thank God....
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:04 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• If my husband does after less than 2 yrs of marriage I must be missing it...but he does other things for me. I just can't think of any right now.
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 1:26 AM on Jan. 15, 2011