Are you tierd of seeing too many prescription drug commercals?

I hate they are too long and come with terrible side effcts! It seemsstupid to even think about asking a doctor for them!

Nancygray2

Asked by Nancygray2 at 11:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Health

• You mean you don't like watching how a good percentage of men suffer from ED and if you take their magic pills life will become fun and carefree for the men and the woman in their lives? LOL
    Anonymous

• I'm more tired of people not using the spell check button to be honest with you.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• wow musicmom tell us how you really feel :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 11:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• LOL @ Finkette, my therapist told me it was healthy! Bwahahaha!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• LOL@musicmom, I've been on here an hour and had my first laugh! You crack me up!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Actually, I'm jealous of those commercials. Everyone with a disease is living a better life than me! lol

MothersWorkbook

Answer by MothersWorkbook at 11:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Depression hurts, Cymbalta can help, please talk to your dr. first. Side effects include but are not limited to, balding, mood swings, irritable bowel syndrone, erectile dysfunction, lack of sleep, frequent urination, upset stomach, etc...Oh yes, I'm sick of them to :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I always feel like I have a lot of the symtoms. Are you tired in the morning? Yes, yes I am. Do you feel uninterested in hanging out with friends? Yes, it's cold out. etc.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• But I must say I love when there is a prescription for something non life threatening or cosmetic and the side effects include death and stroke. Really?

Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:06 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• !YES!! MISICMOM80!!! Lets run out and get it!!! lol I can't wait to find out what side effects I will get! STROKE or DEATH! mmmmm!! lol
    Nancygray2

Comment by Nancygray2 (original poster) at 12:11 AM on Jan. 15, 2011